Everything you need to know to prevent child abductions, sexual abuse and access of predators (online or in real life). This compelling presentation, prepared by Canadian law enforcement & subject matter experts, helps you gain the knowledge to recognize dangerous situations & unsafe individuals, and provides you with the tools you need to keep your family safe.
– Prevention of child abduction
– Why “stay away from strangers” and “stranger danger” don’t work
– Tricks predators use to lure a child (online & face to face)
– Understanding & profiling pedophiles: masters of manipulation
– What preventative lessons to teach your children
– Recognize the warning signs that a child may be in danger
– What to do if a child discloses abuse
– … and much more!
Thursday July 11th, 2019, 6pm – 9pm.
Location: Collège André-Grasset, Salle L’Escale. 1001, boul. Crémazie Est, Montréal (Qc) H2M 1M3
About the Presenter, Darine El-Masri:
Darine serves as the Head of Global Training & Development for Kidproof Canada, in addition to being the President of Kidproof for the MENA region. As a recognized expert in child and family safety, lawyer and speaker, Darine has personally trained and coached over 30,000 parents, children and educators on issues relating to child safety, health and well-being. Under her leadership, Kidproof’s Protect Ed Child Safety Education Curriculum now benefits a quarter million of students in Asia, North Africa and the Middle East.
Read more about Ms. El Masri >>>